and be the first to know about new arrivals, trending styles, sales, gift ideas & more!
Tea – White Christmas
Recline in front of a glowing fire while the snow drifts and the tree lights twinkle. A sip from this warm and nutty blend completes the perfect winter wonderland.
Ingredients: White tea, cardamom, chamomile, almond flavor, vanilla flavor, and cardamom flavor. Contains natural flavors.
- Dry Leaves: This tea is based upon Mutan White, so there are silvery green tips and forest green leaves. Sometimes the leaves are cut so they may be used in sachets. To remind you of the snow, there are white chamomile flowers.
- Liquor: The liquor is a darkish yellow-green, especially when the leaf size has been reduced.
- Aroma: Magical aromas waft up from your cup: nut aromas from almonds, spice from cardamom, and sweet creaminess from vanilla.
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Body: White Christmas has good body for a white tea, very fulfilling.
- Flavors: A popular blend where the whole is better than its parts. The aromas of nuts and creamy spice blend with the satisfying Mutan White base tea.
- Brewing Time: 2 to 3 minutes
- Brewing Temp: 175° Fº