and be the first to know about new arrivals, trending styles, sales, gift ideas & more!
Tea – Winter White Earl Grey
Winter White Earl Grey has become a perennial favorite tea. It combines beautiful Chinese Mutan White tea with natural lemony Bergamot, and is a pleasure to drink during any season.
Ingredients: White tea, bergamot oil. Contains natural flavors.
- Dry Leaves: This tea is based upon Mutan White, so there are silvery green tips and forest green leaves. Sometimes the leaves are cut in order to be used in sachets.
- Liquor: The liquor is a darkish yellow-green, especially when the leaf size has been reduced.
- Aroma: Like all of our Earl Greys, the citrus flavors of the Oil of Bergamot predominate. There are hints of the vegetal aromas of the white tea.
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Body: Winter White Earl Grey has good body for a white tea and is very fulfilling.
- Flavors: What makes this tea’s flavors so good are the raw materials. Great white tea gives a nice foundation, and then the Oil of Bergamot soars with wonderful citrus flavors.
- Brewing Time: 3 minutes
- Brewing Temp: 175º